Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Humpback Whale Wall Hanging

In October, I posted about UFO projects I wanted to finish in 6 months.  See the post HERE.  Most of the projects have been finished, but this one is still waiting to be quilted.  I purchased my new Q20 in December and had a month to play with it before leaving for 2 months.  While I was gone I picked up a couple of great quilting books.  When I returned, I had to re-learn how to use my Q20.  I sat down with the manual and figured out how to thread the machine and bobbin. After the review, I began quilting.


I decided to use a pattern in Stitching Pathways book by Wendy Sheppard. The pattern makes me think of the motion of water under the sea.  I will cover the water with this pattern, then I have to think about the mountains, the sky and the border.  This is a great project for my new Q20.


Linking to:



No comments:

Post a Comment