Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Step 2. Inventory Your Supplies

Step 2. Take an Inventory

Be as specific or as general as you need to be.  You may find that you need to be specific about some items and more general about others, for example a more specific inventory may be red, orange, yellow, blue, green, purple, brown, black etc. 2.5 inch fabric scraps.  A more general item on you list may be simply fabric scraps.  It all depends on your personal preference.  I divided my inventory into hard and soft, with hard meaning tables and large objects and soft being everything else. 

This is an example of my inventory worksheet.



I had to pull things out of nooks and crannies to do my inventory.





Find All Of The Posts I My 6 Step Process HERE



1 comment:

  1. Organization is always such a chore, but a worthwhile one. You've got a good plan, good luck with the rest. Thanks for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete