Friday, March 22, 2019

Step 4. Identify Storage Spaces


Now that all of your available items are set up in their spaces, it's time to tackle your storage.  I think this is really important.  This is where things can get lost for years.  This is where we can throw this or that just to get it out of the way and never find it again.  This is what I have in my spaces.  I organized my storage space list by room because I already know that my goal for this activity is to store my supplies in the appropriate spot.  I am not doing an overhaul of my space.  I like the way I have organized my space for sewing and selling fabric.  Use this step to meet your individual goals.

Fabric Shop





Middle Room







 Sewing Room




Just a few examples.  See what I mean about the hidden disaster.



Find All Of The Posts I My 6 Step Process HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment