Sunday, March 10, 2019

Home Again

Doug and I are dried out, relaxed and ready for another season of happy, island living.  We live in the most beautiful, albeit wet, place on earth.  It was wonderful to be greeted with a dusting of sparkly snow and clear blue sky.  The view out our window is something we will never get tired of.  We love the desert and the west coast but home is always home.  I've posted a panoramic view of what I see out my window.  We live on the shores of Fredrick Sound and the mountains in the distance are a part of the Coastal Range.



On the other side of these mountains in the second two pictures is British Columbia, Canada.  



Linking to:  Sunday's In My City

2 comments:

  1. You DO live in a beautiful place. I never think of northern rain forests, though I know they exist. It was lovely to see these pictures. No, I'd never get tired of looking at those mountains, either. I love mountains. You are right about home, though. I just visited my desert home - I've been away most of the last 9 years, and I felt like I was soaking up desert every time I went out - to get me through the next wet patch in E. TN!

    ReplyDelete