Sunday, March 24, 2019

Step 6. Arrange Your Space and Evaluate


The final step is the evaluation.  Look at your vision and goals.  Is this what you had in mind when you worked on step 1?  If so great.  If not, what doesn't work?  What can you do to remedy it?  Do you need to go back to the beginning of the process to fix what you don't like or is a simple tweak in order?  This process can be used for organizing your fabric stash, a set of drawers in your sewing room, or a complete remodel.  

In my case, I have a basket full of things that didn't fit the plan.  I will go through these items and see if I can make them fit within my new organization plan.  If not, I will need to make a decision about what to do with them.  



I love sitting in my new space knowing it is clean and organized.  I'd love to hear about your experience with this ongoing task.


Find All Of The Posts I My 6 Step Process HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment