Monday, March 11, 2019

Marilyn's Jelly Girl Quilt

I fell in love with the Jelly Girl Pattern last year.  I made two and then taught a class to a couple of friends so they could fall in love with the pattern.  Marilyn brought her finished quilt to my shop for a show and tell.  It happened that Katrina, the other person who took the class was there too.  She helped Marilyn hold the quilt for show and tell.  



I convinced Marilyn to let me take her picture, she finally relented.


Isn't this a great quilt!!



6 comments:

  1. I made that pattern a couple years back - the one I had went by a different name I don't remember what it was called!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous quilt! The only thing better than finishing a quilt yourself is seeing the finished quilt of someone you taught. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great quilt - love the swirly asterisk stars that the pattern makes, and she chose such pretty colors for its border and binding!

    ReplyDelete