Thursday, January 24, 2019

The Bernina Connection

If you are ever in Phoenix, Arizona, you must stop in the Bernina Connection fabric shop.  One word describes this shop...COLOR!  



You will find a great selection of Kaffe Fassett fabric and...


OOLALA.... Tula Pink

 There are lots of kits and pattern books.

I need this pattern!

And guess who just happened to be teaching a class on the Bernina Q24-Amanda Murph!  I snuck a photo.  Behind Amanda is the embroidery section of the shop.  The reason I stopped here was to get some tips on the Bernina 700 embroidery machine I purchased in December.  I am new to embroidery and am always looking from tips from the professionals.  The Bernina Connection has a full range of colors of Isicord Thread, embroidery patterns and stabilizers for every project.



No comments:

Post a Comment