Monday, September 24, 2018

OMG September Spring Robin Top Finish

I just love OMG!  I am the kind of person that needs a little extra push to put things on the top burner.  I finished the top of my Spring Robin quilt.  I wasn't sure if I should sell the top or quilt the thing and give it away.  I decided to quilt and finish it.  That will be my next OMG. 

I chose the lighter fabric with flowers and the blue tree branch fabric for the border.  All of these fabrics are from the Spring Robin collection by Clothworks.  



 This purple is what I've chosen for the binding.  



Linking to: OMG, Can I Get A Whoop, Whoop, NTT

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty quilt. Great colors. Looking forward to seeing it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. Congrats on finishing this top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt top came out wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty. I love OMG! It 's a great motivator.

      Delete
  4. Great quilt top! I like your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Kathi. Purple will be perfect for binding. I am sure the recipient is one lucky person.

    ReplyDelete