Friday, February 22, 2019

Aprons

It's impossible to post sometimes because I don't have internet while traveling.  I use my phone hot-spot but I am running out of data so have to depend on the internet service offered by the RV parks we visit.  We are finally in an RV park with internet.  We are staying in the Lewis and Clark Golf Resort in Astoria, Oregon.  We are here for the annual Fisher Poets event.  

I sell aprons on-line and to businesses in my region.  I've been able to make a few on this trip.  I brought way more fabric for aprons than I had time to make but that's okay.  Better too much than not enough.  These aprons are reversible so you can cook with one side on then turn the apron around for serving.  

Here are a few finishes.











1 comment:

  1. those are cute - sounds like you must be on your way back to Alaska - hope you enjoyed the SW while you were there!

    ReplyDelete